Office bearers of The Association
|Joint Secretary||Vandana Tripathi||9718251309|
|Website Convener||Rohini Aggarwal|
“The mission of the Daulat Ram College Alumni Association is to foster,promote and strengthen the life long relationship between the alma mater and its alumni. DRCAA,working as a partner with the College, assists and promotes the College in the attainment of its objectives.”
- To provide a forum to establish a link between the alma mater and its Alumni.
- To assist the college in strengthening the connection between Alumni and its present students in order to create a strong sense of community and to raise the visibility of the college on a national as well as international level.
- To enable the Alumni to participate in activities which contribute to the general development of the College.
- To organize Seminars/Workshops/Symposia/Convention/Lectures to support and promote the educational objectives of the College.
- To collect,publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the Alumni and Alma Mater.
- To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
- To organize an Annual Alumni Meet every year.
- To build an active network of Alumni across India and the World.
- To maintain an up-to-date E-database of Alumni as a basis for communication and action planning.
- To increase Alumni recognition especially those with outstanding achievements.\
- To create awareness about the achievements and contribution of the College amongst theAlumni, present students, workplaces, society and the media.
- To mobilize resources in order to support the objectives of the Association.
- To employ and pay any staff required for the furtherance of the objectives of the Association.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help to help the needy and deserving students.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni.
- To invest and deal with the funds and moneys of the Association.
- To take advantage of developing technologies such as the internet(email, whatsapp etc.) in achieving the aims and objectives of the Association.
- To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the College and its Alumni.